Struggling with time to knit and I know I could get up early and be dedicated to the task but I just don't have the energy. Been coughing my lungs out this week along with all the children - just a virus and I think we are coming out the other end.
Knitty things to do this weekend
- Meet with knit friends
- Gift Saartjes booties for Aleah (photo to come)
- Gift Sonias hat (all sewn up)
- finish cables on Eunnys Tangled Yoke Cardigan
- (Snowballs chance stuff) tidy yarn room and upload stash and project pics to Rav
Life things to do this weekend
- 7-10 loads of washing
- engagement party for cousin Sat night
- arrange borrowing a suit for older boys formal football vote count
- Buy cricket gear for boy
- ferry older boy to golf (and back)
- ferry daughter to work (and back)
- supermarket shopping
- etc etc etc!
I also have a lot of difficulty managing photos - I seem to end up with them all on different pieces of computing hardware - my phone photos I'll upload to the blog over the weekend hopefully.
Hopefully if I get all my passwords and URLS and photos aligned the next post will be a lot more photo heavy! Lisa